What Is Golden Visa ?
Residence Permit Program.
A five-year residence. By-investment program for non-EU nationals. The residence permit gives the right to live, work, and study in Portugal and allows free circulation in Europe’s Schengen Area.
Which Requirements Do You Need To Meet?
- Maintain the investment for a minimum period of five years.
- Spend a minimum of seven days in Portugal during the first year, then not less than 14 days in each subsequent 2-year period.
What Are The Benefits Of Golden Visa ?
- Access to the National Health Service.
- Possibility To Request For Permanent Residency after 5 years.
- Access to the Portuguese National Education Service and schools.
- Exercise of any work activity as an independent professional.
- Access to Portuguese Vocational schooling, initial and further professional training and retraining.
- Access and protection from the Portuguese Law and legal system.
- Free movement within the Schengen countries.
- Family reunification (immediate family members).
- Ability to get the NHR status (none habitable residence)
What Are The Available Investment Options?
Your investment needs to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Acquisition of Commercial or Touristic real estate with a value of at least €500,000. The traditional option or €400.000 in low Density populated area.
- Acquisition of real estate with construction completed at least 30 years ago, located in an urban rehabilitation area, with the execution of rehabilitation works. The total minimum investment is reduced to €350,000 excluding Lisbon, Porto and coastline.
- Acquisition of Real estate With Construction Completed At Least 30 Years Ago that needs to be renovated. total investment should be Equal or more than 280,000 in specific low Densely populated area.